Job Description Our newest hotel, The Moose Hotel & Suites, is opening soon.. and inside there's a beautiful new spa waiting for you! Come join our team and put a little 'Ahhh...' into our guests' day! Duties Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Review medical history/ waiver & guest notes prior to each treatment.
- Ability to perform various massage treatments, hydro therapy with Vichy treatments, hot stone treatments, body wraps & scrubs and energy work, as certified/trained to do.
- Ensure individualized treatments through acknowledging and responding to needs and expectation of clients.
- Maintain clean and neat work environment at all times, ensuring equipment for body treatments and personal equipment in safe working order.
- Assist with all aspects of spa operations as assigned by management; treatment areas, retail, reception, hot pools, fitness room and guest resting areas
- Share knowledge of local activities and attractions with clientele. Qualifications
- Professional Requirements: Graduate from an accredited school of massage with a massage license (minimum 2200 hour course). Must be registered within Canada prior to employment.
- CPR Basic Rescuer and First Aid Training. Compensation An outstanding commission-based compensation structure and flexible work schedule await the right candidate. We also have some great perks:Lux movie theatre discounts, discounted season ski pass options for Sunshine Village, Lake Louise, Norquay and Ski Big 3, health and dental plan, food and beverage discounts at all our restaurants, employee share ownership program, free hotel stays and more!